Hair loss is directly connected to the Ph level of your scalp. So if your hair is dry or excessively oily, you’ll experience more hair loss. Adding extra oil to the scalp also messes with the natural oil/water balance on the scalp.Whether you are looking to thicken your hair, treat dandruff and dry scalp, give your hair strength and shine or lighten your hair naturally, essential oils are much safer and just as effective as normal hair care products.
If you want to learn more about oils and how they can make your hair more beautiful and healthy.
1. Lavender: Lavender oil has antimicrobial properties, and it can be used to combat bacterial and fungal disorders. Some other lavender oil benefits are its ability to calm the scalp and heal dry skin and hair.Emotional stress is a factor that can add on to thinning hair, lavender oil can be used to create a peaceful and stress-free environment.
2. Rosemary: Rosemary oil is one of the top essential oils for hair thickness and growth. It is used to increase cellular metabolism, which stimulates hair growth and promotes healing.When it comes to boosting your hair health, the benefits of rosemary oil also include preventing baldness, slowing the graying process and treating dandruff and dry scalp.
3. Cedarwood: Cedarwood is used to help stimulate the hair follicles by expanding circulation to the scalp. It can promote hair growth and slow hair loss; it can also treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia.Cedarwood essential oil can also help to reduce skin irritations and resist bugs, which can be beneficial on summer nights when you’re spending time outdoors.
4. Clary Sage: Clary Sage reduces skin inflammation and regulates the production of oil on the skin. Clary sage also works as a natural remedy for rashes, and it works as an antibacterial agent. But maybe most importantly, clary sage can be used to help you relieve stress and balance hormones.
5. Castor Oil: Castor OIl offers other great benefits such as controlling hair loss, fighting scalp infections and dandruff (due to its anti-fungal properties), conditioning and moisturizing the hair, as well as preventing split ends.